Titanium is a safe material. It is the only metal that has no effect on human autonomic and taste nerves. It is recognized as a non-toxic and non-allergenic element and has good compatibility with the human body. It is used in human implant fields, such as artificial bones, cardiac membrane stents, porcelain teeth, etc., and does not cause rejection! In fact, because titanium is non-reactive with the human body, surgeons use it frequently.
Titanium will neither smell bad nor affect the taste of your drink as algae and bacteria cannot grow on its surface. This will ensure the cleanliness and overall health of your drink. It is as strong as steel, but as light as aluminum. Titanium is completely biocompatible with no leaching or corroding to worry about. It will never rust.